Summer in Francesca's

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and had a Happy fourth of July. I was happy to be able to sleep in, work on my blog, work out, and then head to a family BBQ. I even got to enjoy the pool and relax with my boys. The fireworks were the best part of the night.

I'm excited to kick off summer by teaming up with Francesca's  to bring you 2 summer outfits. Francesca's started back in 1999 when they opened their first boutique in Houston, Texas and filled it with a winsome collection of hand-picked merchandise. Women everywhere instantly fell in love with them and so did I. They have over 670+ boutiques in 48 states across the country (and counting!). They even have their own online boutique, Francesca's so you can shop, surf, or play whenever it strikes your fancy.




This embroidered dress caught my eye the moment I saw it. I love how light it is for a hot summer day. The "Alaina Bauble Ball Drop Earring In Berry"  are the perfect accessory for this dress. They are $24 and come in other colors like these yellow onesI want too. I love these scallop heels to complete this outfit. You can wear them with jeans too.

SHOP THE POST




Summer time always calls for a good cactus print top and pair of shorts to go with it. This cactus top  is light and these "Hi Rise Medium Wash Fray Hem Jean Shorts" are a great fit. I must say I normally wear a size 25, but for these I had to size up to a size 28. I went with these "Roxette Laser Cut Thong Sandal" to keep the outfit comfy. They are $28 and run true to size. My "Tess Brow Bar Metallic Sunglasses" are a must for summer time are are ONLY $14. The "Radana Sequin Sun Hat" is perfect for a pool day. 


SHOP THE POST



PHOTOGRAPHY BY:  JAYNA

Thank You FRANCESCA'S for sponsoring this blog post.

THANK YOU for stoping by, I appreciate the love.

XOXO,







15 comments:

  1. Girl! I am in love with that dress! It looks amazing on you! So perfect for a sunny, summer day!

    Xo
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francescia's is the best! I love the embroidery on the dress and that cactus tee! Both so fun!!

    xo!
    Katie
    www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning in both of these looks!! The dress and hat are especially calling my name! I love Francescia's they have the cutest clothes and accessories!

    Xo,
    Courtney | www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so amazing and adorable!! Love the embroidered dress and the hat so much !! Also completely obsessed with the cactus shirt!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both Look is Gorgeous but the First Embroidered Dress is my Favorite:)
    So Unique and Gorgeous:)
    Definitely need one:)
    Love Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing brand! The clothes look so stylish! This blue dress with embroidery is my love! So bright and great for summer, I love both looks, thank you for the inspiration!

    http://lanaluu.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always find the cutest little printed tops and embroidered fashion! I absolutely love that dress. It's perfect for the hot weather we've been having in New Orleans! You styled it so cute! Glad you got the chance to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love Francesca's! They always have such classy and cute outfits - as we can clearly see in your pictures! You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both summer styles are adorable! the dress is very lovely with the embroidered details and the makeup is gorgeous as always!

    xx. Gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. As many times as I've passed by Francesca's in my local mall, I can't believe I haven't taken a closer look at the pieces they have to offer. That dress is adorable, but I'm most in love with that cactus blouse...omg!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously loved both outfits on you!! The chambray dress is beautiful with the embroidery and the cactus print top is so fun and whimsical. You styled both outfits with the perfect accessories and bag.


    ~ xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG that denim OTS dress is so stunning! I love the floral embroidery! And that cactus top is soo cute! I've never seen anything like it. It's soooo perfect for a casual summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so new to Francesca! Wish we had this in Canada. You looks so gorgeous in that blouse and dress. Really love it. Thanks for sharing.

    XO Sweet as Fiction
    http://www.sweetasfiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these fun prints for summer, especially the cacti print! Francesca's obviously has a wide range of summer styles for everyone :) The embroidered dress is so romantic and the off-shoulder sleeves are lovely!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so cute in both outfits! They both look so summer perfect! I love, love, love that cactus print top.

    xo, Jo

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS