Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Hello everyone, today is the day where I get to share with you my top picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This is the one sale I look forward to every year. If you are a Nordstrom cardholder you get to shop the Early Access Sale  which starts from July 13-20. This sale is huge because Nordstrom releases brand-new fall merchandise at discounted prices. When the sale is over prices go back up.

1.) KEY DATES TO KNOW

July 20th: LAST day for early access 
July 21st: Public access begins
SALE ends August 6th!

2.) Apply for a Nordstrom debit or credit card, here.
You can start you shopping right way! When you spend $100 on your Nordstrom card, you'll get a $20 bonus Note, which is like a gift card to Nordstrom. Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns all the time.

3.) Online Shopping is the best because I can shop in my pjs. Nordstrom also offers store pick up which is my favorite.


  Below are my top picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
Stay tuned, I will be sharing sizes and quality later today on my Insta Stories. 



2 comments:

  1. I love the leopard print shoes! This really is the best time of the year for a fashion blogger! Lol great picks babe!

    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup! I purchased a lot of these items! Now if I can just wait for them to arrive and it to cool down, so I can wear them!!

    Xo,
    Court

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS