Sunday, July 9, 2017

DUTCH WAREHOUSE Straw Bag

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. We had 100 degree weather and it was super hot. I'm so glad that I got to go swimming. It's always good to spend time with friends and enjoy them. So, I've been keeping myself motivated with working out more. It just makes me feel better as a person. Just like chasing a dream that makes you happy. I can't stop and won't stop. If you are on the same boat, keep going and don't stop. What keeps you motivated?

Today, I am happy to be teaming up with Dutch Warehouse. I always love working with a company that is unique, and this one caught my eye. I had the opportunity to pick out my favorite woven bag and I went with this round straw bag,  it's $49.95. Here are a few pictures to show you how I styled it.


Dutch Warehouse is your one-stop shop for nordic inspired children and home decor products. Many of their products are designed in the Netherlands, where founder Annemarie was born and raised. She is now living a beautiful life in Australia with husband and three little boys who are her biggest inspiration. She is always on the look out for new, exciting products and LOVES supporting small businesses, because this is where the real magic happens.
Here are some other bags you may love:


Check out more baskets, here


You can use code "15OFF" to get 15% off your purchase.


This bag by Dutch Warehouse inspired me to wear this outfit. It's so light and I linked a similar outfit under Shop the Post. My wedges are by Marc Fisher, and run true to size. They have been on major repeat this summer. I also found some similar Steve Madden wedges for $59.95.

SHOP THE POST



PHOTOGRAPHY:  JAYNA

Thank You DUTCH WAREHOUSE for sponsoring this blog post. 

THANK YOU for stopping by, I appreciate the love.

XOXO,


17 comments:

  1. Really love your whole entire outfit but my favorite part is the Dutch Warehouse bag ! So fabulous! I also love the wedges so much and you are certainly staying chic no matter what the temperature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Love,
    Hows Monday?
    Love your Full Look, Sooo Obsessed with the Cute Bag:)
    My Favorite ever:)
    The Wedges super Chic:)
    Love Kisses
    Open Kloset By Karina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sprite dresses and straw bags are my summer favourites. Love this round bag so much, very nice shape and it looks perfect for the beach. You look adorable in that dress too!

    http://lanaluu.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These basket purses are so cute! I just have to have one! They are the perfect bags for summertime! You've inspired me to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, thank you. You will love it, it's perfect for a day at the beach too.

      Xo,
      Gabriela Vera

      Delete
  5. That bag is SO perfect for summer. And those additional ones you posted with the tassels are to die for. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cute bags, they are so chic and versatile. I adore your makeup is so glam and your whole outfit, too!! you look truly stunning!

    xx. Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This woven straw bag is a cute summer accessory to have!

    https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/07/11/INIKA-Organics-Bridesmaids-Haul-and-Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been obsessed with straw bags, ever since I've seen them be released in many different styles and colors. Yours, by far, is one of my favorites! I love the shape and how roomy it is!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute summer bag! I think I need one! Love the shape of yours!!

    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with straw bags this summer!! This bag has such a unique shape and it looks like it holds a TON!! I just recently got my first straw bag and couldn't be happier with it.


    ~ xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the perfect summer bag!!! Thanks for introducing me to this brand! I'm loving their entire collection, especially the tote with tassels!

    Xo,
    Courtney | www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm crazy about straw bags! They are my favourite for spring and summer. This one is a must have! I love how you styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow they have so many different styles of straw bags! These are seriously taking Instagram by storm and now I really want to make one or get one, lol. I'm also motivated to work out. This week has been a challenge, but I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you styled this whole look. You look fabulous! And Such cute pieces from this brand. Thanks for sharing.

    XO Sweet as Fiction
    http://www.sweetasfiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is definitely the "it" bag of the summer! I love the round shape of it and how it can hold so much stuff! The way you styled it is flawless. Hoping you are keeping cool in the warm weather!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely collection of basket bags from Dutch Warehouse! I can never have enough of this summer staple. I will definitely check out their shop! Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete