Sunday, July 23, 2017

Brook and York Jewelry

  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was very productive and relaxing. This week, I am excited to team up with Brook and York, which is an online jewelry shop. Brook and York  jewelry celebrates the many possible expressions of American style with timeless materials, thoughtful design, and dedicated craftsmanship. American style is ultimately a way of life more than anything else, and they strive to create quality, versatile jewelry that is easy to dress up, dress down, customize and personalize, and that expresses the beauty, free-spiritedness, and passion of their customers. I had the opportunity to pick out two pieces and my first option was the "Fulton Classic Monogram Necklace"  that comes in silver and rose gold too. It's available in a mini, small, medium, and large size. I got the large size and I absolutely love it. My second choice was their "Somerset Colorblock Signet Cuff"  and you have the choice to customize one end of the bracelet with your initial or monogram. You can also choose a custom color block option for  the other side of the cuff and they are available in blush pink, light grey, navy, and turquoise. All products are made in the USA. Here's how I styled both pieces.


Be sure to check out Brook and York and use code "BY0817" to get 10% off your purchase until August 30th, 2017. Every order comes with Free shipping. Keep an eye out for a fun Giveaway on my Instagram @gverastyle, on Wednesday evening, July 26th.

SHOP THE POST





PHOTOGRAPHY BY:  JAYNA 

Thank you BROOK AND YORK for sponsoring this blog post. 

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate the love. 

XOXO,



15 comments:

  1. How cute are the necklace!! I like that it makes a statement without overdoing it. Your whole outfit looks really cute girl, love those leopard print loafers.

    xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a good monogram necklace! Love that you chose the gold! So pretty!

    XO
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl I've been wanting one of these necklaces!! Now I finally have a reliable resource on where to get them from. Your top is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both the necklace and the bracelet and the necklace I could even see wearing myself! I love that products are getting back to being made in the USA (finally) after all these years of corporate escapism due to high manufacturing costs and it's important to support local businesses. And I'm saying this even though I don' t even live in the States, haha.
    Thomas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a monogram necklace like this!! Such a perfect size too! These are both such pretty pieces!

    Xo,
    Courtney | www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything monogram and what could be better than on your neck. Love your look and your Gucci bag. Thanks for sharing.

    Xxgracie

    snappedbygracie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently chose a couple of pieces from Brook & York myself and they are just so minimal and chic all around. I love how dainty they are and I can tell they're high quality as well already. Your pieces are also beauties!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sweetie,
    Lovely Jewelry from Brook & York, just for my Style, really love that Necklace:) Love High Quality Jewelry:)
    Love Open Kloset By Karina
    Happy Week
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jewelry you're wearing! The perfect combi to your outfit.
    XO Charissa - www.ladygoldapple.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice pieces, the necklace is gorgeous! And you combine it perfectly with this white blouse.
    And bracelet is so chic, I like the design a lot, very nice jewellery, dear!

    http://lanaluu.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brook and York have such beautiful statement pieces! I love the ones you are wearing! that necklace is truly gorgeous and elevates the look! thank you for sharing this amazing brand!

    xx. Gina

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how elegant and sophisticated your jewelry is, as well as this overall look! Thanks for the code to Brook and York. Will definitely check out their online shop!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look amazing babe! I love how chic and classy this outfit is. the jewelry is so gorgeous as well! love the design!

    Xo, Samira
    www.leathertolunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the gold tones is perf cr for the summer . Nice shirt and love how you choose the white shirt to show off the jewelry better.
    Xx
    Eva
    www.themermaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving all of these jewelry pieces from Brook and York! Simple yet elegant, and you styled them so nicely :) I love sophisticated pieces like these.
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete