Saturday, June 10, 2017

Summer Dress with CHICWISH

Hello friends,

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I'm so excited to be sharing this Wavy Gingham off-shoulder Dress in Red from CHICWISH. I absolutely loved wearing it for a girl's day out. Summer days can definitely get hot here in California and the material on this dress is light. I must say that I can't get enough of the Gingham print lately. It runs true to size and I'm wearing a S/M for size reference. It's even perfect for the Fourth of July which is fast approaching. The ruffles on it made me want it even more.


You know how much I love sunglasses and even more so in the summer time. My BP. Mirrored Aviators are just $12 and come in 6 other color options. These beaded earrings are from PURPLE PERIDOT. Check out their website for all the fun accessories you'll need in the summer. If you don't have an initial necklace yet, you need one. Mine is from LE BOUTIQUE SHOP and it's makes the perfect gift. It's only $35.99 and you can use code "gverastyle" to get 20% off your purchase. They also have some cute clothes too. My beaded bracelet are from at PRAZEE.


These studded sandals from Target look just like the Valentino ones, except that mine are currently on SALE and ONLY $32! They have been on major REPEAT and make a great closet staple. They are selling fast so get your size while you can.


PHOTOGRAPHY BY: Tammy

Thank you CHICWISH for sponsoring this blog post. 

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me.

XOXO, 
SHOP THE POST

19 comments:

  1. Hey Darling,
    Happy Sunday:)
    Ohhh Love Chicwish they have so Amazing pieces:)
    Your Red Off the Shoulder Dress is just Gorgeous:)
    And those Heels, God, Need soo much:)
    So Chic :)
    Love Open Kloset By Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karina, yes I agree Chicwish has the cutest clothes and great prices. Enjoy your Sunday girl.

      Xo,
      Gabriela Vera

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress , however see something from Chicwish I'm in love . You looks very well w this outfit
    Xx
    Eva
    www.themermaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gingham dress is one of the prettiest I've seen...maybe because it's off the shoulder, haha! It's good to know how lightweight it is too, which is very important in a city of high humidity. I may have to get this one...and the Target sandals!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is summer-ready! Who doesn't want a gingham dress like this one? And your sandals are just everything! I want the entire look! The purse, shoes, dress, and sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your Chicwish dress <3 the ruffled top is so elegant and unique. I think the way you've combined it is really cute.
    XO Charissa || www.ladygoldapple.com ||

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so beautiful! I love how you styled it, I want the same one now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I love this! That dress looks amazing on you and I love Chicwish!

    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been seeing gingham everywhere and it really makes me want to get in on that trend. I have one gingham shirt, but I want more after seeing your gorgeous summer ready dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so cute, I love gingham dresses so much. And I love that sandals, totally on point here. Very nice option for long summer nights :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color is PERFECT and I can't believe I don't have a gingham print dress in my closet yet!! I love this look and how you styled it to look so chic and feminine.

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I'm so in love with your gingham dress! It looks like the perfect summer dress that works for day and night. So gorgeous!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute dress! I love the fun color with the gingham. I never see it in such a bold color. I really need to hop on the gingham train and get some of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute dress doll!! Loving it for the upcoming 4th holiday too! Oh and I need a pair of these sunnies, so fabulous!

    Xo,
    Courtney | www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the perfect summer dress, and red is a great statement color! I love how you paired it with your cute heels and the LV bag<3
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely dress girl!! I'm going to have to check it out for sure!!
    xoxo
    Alexa
    lifestyleswithlex.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a perfect summer dress! I love this choice from Chicwish and I really love the way you styled it ! So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love red dresses and gingham so you have sold me on this one! It looks adorable on you!
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg obsessed with this red gingham dress!!! That ruffle and the off the shoulder is to die for!! You look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete