Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Gimme All the Flamingo Prints

Looking forward to a fun weekend with my family! One of the things that gets me excited for summer are Flamingo prints  like this one from Chicwish, and you can wear it with lace shorts. It gives it a fresh but fun look as well. My Flamingo top runs true size and I am wearing an X/S for size reference. It's light and sheer, but you can wear it with a nude bra or a white tank top. I love wearing wedges in the summer time. They are comfortable to walk in without hurting my feet. There is a reason why you see my Marc Fisher wedges all over IG lately. They are pricey, but well worth it. I also found some dupes for $59.99 made by Steve Madden. Both of these designer wedges come in black, cognac, and taupe.


My Becky sunglasses are from Diff Eyewear, and I'm all about supporting a good company. For every pair of sunglasses sold, they donate a pair of reading glasses to someone in need! You can use code "GVERA25" to get 25% off your purchase. 
My Antigua tassel bracelet set is from Purple Peridot, and it makes such a fun piece for summer time. Be sure to follow Purple Peridot on Instagram @purple_peridot for new releases coming soon.


This gold layered necklace has been on major repeat lately and it is on sale for $34! If you don't have one, get one! You will love it! I also found a similar one by Baublebar, here.


PHOTOGRAPGY BY:  TAMMY

Thank you Chicwish for sponsoring this blog post.

THANK YOU for allowing me to be me.

XOXO,
SHOP THE POST


18 comments:

  1. Gahhh I love novelty prints! That flamingo top is so cute! I love how airy and light it is for the hot summer months. Fabulous styling, babe!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top hum. And nice to support a cause when someone needed.
    Thank you to share us.
    Xx
    Eva
    www.themermaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flamingo prints (and flamingo themselves) are so trendy now. And I think that is cute and bright summer print. I love that blouse on you, it is so aerial and girlish, and I like how you matched it with lace shirts. Great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful blouse! Im loving this print, I need one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tops like this because it gives me a vintage feel. I love how it's cut and everything!! I would love to simply sport one with some jeans! I just may purchase this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee how flowy and pretty this shirt is! It is so perfect for summer - including the print. I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally wear a flamingo print like this! It's usually too tacky for me if it's just a printed t-shrit, but a flowy blouse like this is perfect and still maintains a feminine quality :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the flamingo print, so cute! A little while ago I bought white shorts with little flamingos on it. Can't wait to wear them. XO Charissa || www.ladygoldapple.com ||

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I'm just like you, except I'm over here screaming: "gimme all the cactus prints!" I can't think of a more adorable way to style that pretty, flamingo blouse. I'm in love!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous Flamingo print and you've styled it beautifully!! Such a great way to incorporate a fun print into your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving this fun flamingo print for summer!! Too cute babe! Oh and those lace shorts make for a great pairing!

    Xo,
    Courtney | www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh that print is so pretty and I love that it's gorgeous and flowy. It's pretty much perfect for summer and love how you styled it!

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. this print is TOO cute babe! You are rocking it so well and I love the silhouette of it as well. So perfect for summer!

    xo, Samira

    www.leathertolunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The flamingo print is so cute and totally fitting for summer. The lace shorts is the perfect touch with this whole look, so flirty and fun!

    ~ xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so happy and summery in this!! I would never have thought to pair it with lace shorts, but this print is so at home with the lace. Another beautiful look!!
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That flamingo print is adorable!!! I love the style too! Such a cute one!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous Top! Love the print! So adorable! And those Becky sunnies are so much fun!!!
    xoxo
    Alexa
    Lifestyleswithlex.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Flamingo print anything is soo cute these days! I love the way you paired it with the white lace shorts. It's soo perfect for summer. Love your whole look!

    ReplyDelete