T&J DESIGNS

Monday, May 22, 2017

Hello friends, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I have been traveling this past week. I definitely enjoyed my whole week with my family in Cancun and Mexico. I had an AMAZING time exploring the beauty of the Tulum pyramids. My favorite part of my trip was just laying by the beach and listening to the sound of the waves. It's a moment to refelct on all I have accomplished and being thankful for all the opportunites that I have had this year.

Now I'm back to reality and ready to take on the week. I'm so excited to bring you this blog post with  T & J Designs, I love their website because they have the cutest designs. This company started with sisters, mothers and bloggers Tiff and Jen who share a love for fashion and love to help other women look good and feel good. Tiff and Jen design apparel and accessories that are fun, bold, and colorful. Be sure to check out their Instagram page: @tandjdesigns to see their latest designs.


My sunnies are from DIFF Eyewear and come in different colors. For every pair of sunglasses sold, they donate a pair of reading glasses to someone in need. You can use code "GVERASTYLE25" to get 25% off you purchase. You can purchase my exact pair of sunglasses here. These white tassel earrings are so much fun and I loved wearing them because they weren't heavy at all. They are $28 and can be purchased here.







Size Tip: My Star Off Shoulder Top with Bow  is $30. I'm wearing a small for size reference. My shorts are the Levi's 501 and are currently available in ALL sizes. 



PHOTOGRAPHY:  JAYNA 

Thank You T& J DESIGNS for sponsoring this blog post.

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me.

XOXO, 

SHOP THE POST


18 comments:

  1. This star print top is so so cute! I am loving the back tie details and your white tassel earrings are the perfect and fun accessory for this look. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation in Cancun and Mexico, the photos looked beautiful on Instagram and stories.

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darling:)
    Hows you?
    Happy to hear that you had Great Time:) I need my Vacation too:)
    Love the Top and the Print:) Sooo Sweet is the Back Part:)
    Love how you Styled:)
    Love Open Kloset By Karina
    Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous! I'm really glad you had such a wonderful vacation! This star top is completely gorgeous on you and I love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This star print with a bow, just too Cute girl!! Love those tassels earrings paired with it too! You always look just so adorable!

    Xo,
    Courtney | www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could wear those earrings all the time this summer! They are eye-catching! Those sunnies are winners as well. I love tinted lenses like those. This whole looks is just fly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had a great time on your travels and wish I could go on a holiday soon too. All this work is killing me, haha. I really love the idea behind the sunnies. The fact that you're helping someone else out while being fashionable is a great feeling and we should keep supporting brands like that! :)
    xoxo
    Thomas

    http://thomasfalkenstedt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit and I'm glad that you had a great time in Mexico. Thank you for sharing those amazing brand with us, going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can tell your outfit was inspired by your trip to the beach! Loving the sunglasses and the star-print top- totally feeling the summer vibes!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word! I want to go to Tulum and explore it all so so so much! It's one of the top places on my list to go. How was it!? All of it looks like heaven. Anyway, love your star print top!
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top is so cute! I love the star pattern and the bow at the back! What a lovely detail. I also want to visit Tulum one day. I've been seeing dreamy pictures on Instagram from their beaches and it looks heavenly.

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this top is so cute babe! i love the star print, such a fun look!


    Best,
    samira
    www.leathertolunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so classy and happy babe! I totally know the feeling of going back to reality... fortunately for me, the time to "get lost" is near. Just a few more weeks and then I'll be free from college for a time haha. XO Charissa || www.ladygoldapple.com ||

    ReplyDelete
  13. This blouse is a nice twist on your typical off the shoulder blouse! I just love the tie back and the star print...2 of my faves for sure!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'M dying for that star print top! I love how it's OTS and the little back detail is just icing on the cake. I've seen a lot of star print tops, but this one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Gabriela!
    I'm glad to enjoyed Cancun and Mexico with your parents. So beautiful there.
    Your outfit is very cute nad love the brands that donated from their selling to a good cause.

    Xx
    Eva
    www.themermaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am LOVING that star top! I'm kind of obsessed with anything star related; I have like 5 star tattoos and a crap ton of star print dresses haha and that top would fit perfectly in my closet! Love it.

    michenn

    ReplyDelete
  17. That star printed top is totally calling my name!! I'm obsessed! And I love those earrings!

    xo!
    Katie
    www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhhh I love this top and those sunnies!!

    XO
    Brooke
    charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS