Monday, May 8, 2017

PRAZEE JEWLERY in this dress by ALYCE PARIS

I hope your weekend was great and you set new goals. I had a blast at this photo shoot in this dress by Alyce Paris. They have some gorgeous dresses for prom, weddings, brides maids, or just any special occasion. My dress comes in pink and blue. Be sure to check them out, they have beautiful dresses.

I'm also proud of my friend for just starting her own company named PRAZEE! It's a brand with modern watches at an affordable price. She also has the cutest bracelets  to go with all your outfits, including this cute anchor bracelet. Also the watch I am wearing comes in silver and rose gold which are coming soon to the site. Use code "GVERA15" for 15% off your purchase.


Alyce's mission is to design and market consistently innovative and fresh styles in evening wear that inspire and endow a unique look and personal feel for girls and women experiencing such momentous occasions as the milestone rites of passage of prom, marriage, graduation and other special life events. To that end, we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of design, construction, and production.


PHOTOGRAPHY BY:  TAMMY

Thank You PRAZEEALYCE PARIS for sponsoring this blog post.

THANK YOU for allowing me to be me. 

XOXO,

16 comments:

  1. I wish I had know about Alyce Paris when I went to prom, if it was even established as a brand at that point haha. This is truly a gorgeous dress, with so much class and sass, both of which sadly aren't too common these days. Big props to your friend on launching her own brand. There's nothing like your own!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous dress!! You look stunning and I love those pretty bracelets and watch!

    Xo,
    Courtney whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww I love that dress! It's so beautiful! You look like a Disney princess!!

    XO
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Beautiful:)
    What a Beautiful Alyce Paris Dress:) You Look Like a Princess:) Really:)
    Love the Jewels too what you Matched with your Dress:)!The Bracelets are Gorgeous and the Watch too:)
    I am just obsessed with your Hair :)
    Happy Tuesday
    Kisses Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you look absolutely stunning!! I would love to do a photo shoot in this beautiful dress!! I can only imagine how fun it was! I love that watch too. It's so dainty and versatile when it comes to styling it. I never would have thought to wear a watch with an all gown but it looks perfect with this gown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress from Alyce is absolutely stunning, but what completes the look is the wonderful jewelry your friend from Prazee makes. You certainly look ready for any high end event out there with this regal look!
    xoxo
    Thomas

    http://thomasfalkenstedt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This must have been the most fun to shoot!!! What an epic dress! I like that it is in black, it is kind of a surprise or something. You look wonderful in it!
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful picture. You are beautiful with this long and voluminous dress. I ve looked at their page they have great dresses for ceremony.Your hair is fabulous.
    Xx
    Eva
    www.themermaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW babe! what a stunning dress, you look like a princess! So obsessed!!

    xo, Samira
    www.leathertolunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look STUNNING!!! I'm in love with this dress and those pretty bracelets go just perfectly! Gorg!!

    xo!
    Katie
    www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waaauw you look like a princess in that gorgeous dress. Also fun your friend started her own company, definitely something you can be proud of. XO Charissa || www.ladygoldapple.com ||

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is completely stunning! So perfect for prom or any special occasion! The jewelry is completely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, wow. you look absolutely stunning in this dress!! and the statement earrings go so perfectly with it, great selection! You look like a doll<3
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness your dress is so dreamy!! You look absolutely gorgeous in it! That's so cool your friend has her own business.

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoa this dress is amazing! As if it was straight out of a runway collection or something. You wear it so well! I need a dress like this for my next performance! I'll check Alyce out now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look like a princess in this dress! I wish I was in high school again so I could wear beautiful dresses like this to prom lol

    meg
    www.meghanlaurie.com

    ReplyDelete