MY BIRTHDAY at 32!

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

  So glad we are half way through the week. I turned 32 this past weekend and I've never felt better. I wanted this post to be about me. So I decided to get personal and share 32 things you may not know about me. I felt amazing in this lace dress, and I linked similar lace dresses at the bottom of my post. This layered necklace is from The Styled Collection and it's $34. My studded heels are currently available in ALL sizes. They run TTS, and are under $45. In case you missed my LIVE video last night, I got some good questions I could answer for you.


Photography By: Tammy


HERE WE GO:

1.) I was born in Acapulco, Mexico. I moved to the United States when I was four years old.
2.) I speak fluent Spanish, thanks to my mother who made us speak Spanish at our house all the time.
3.) I graduated in 2003, wow I feel old. 
4.) I am happily married to my hubby Jesse that I have been with since 2004.
5.) My favorite foundation to date is the Maybelline Fit.
6.) I work full time at a Pharmacy aside from blogging.
7.) I love to watch scary movies with my hubby.
8.) My favorite Spanish dish is my mom's posole.
9.) One thing that I got to check off my bucket list last year was hiking the Hollywood trail and going to my FIRST red carpet event.
10.) My favorite color is PINK.
11.) My current favorite shows are Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, This is Us and now I'm hooked on American Crime.
12.) My all time favorite movie is Selena. She was my idol when I was growing up. I even had my mother make me costume with the purple outfit she wore at her last concert.
13.) My favorite season is Summer time. It means I get to go on vacation and head to the beach on weekends.
14.) If you have been following me for a while than you know I have a thing for Pineapples, Flamingos, and Cactus.
15.) I have two boys. I absolutely love having boys in my house. I have a six year old and a two year old. 
16.) I have been blogging since August 2016, not even a year yet. 
17.) I hate doing laundry, it takes forever to wash. Plus putting all the clothes away takes forever.
18.) I purchased my first Louis Vuitton bag last year in December. 
19.) I recently traveled to New Orleans and loved the food there. Especially the beignets which are puffy square doughnuts covered in powdered sugar.
20.) My favorites hobbies besides blogging are to ride my beach cruiser on beautiful sunny days.
21.) I make a really good Lentils soup.
22.) My favorites stores to shop at currently are Nordstroms of course. I also love Target, Old Navy, Asos, Chicwish, and Sheinside.
23.) My favorite place to travel is Maui with my family. 
24.) I love to drink beer over wine. It just taste better.
25.) My celebrity crush growing up was Freddie Prince Junior. Lol. 
26.) I would love to go on an air balloon one day.
27.) I want to travel to Paris, India and New York one day.
28.) I workout out 2-3 times a week by just doing Insanity at my house.
29.) I love to drink Ice tea but started drinking more water.
30.) I am scared of spiders.
31.) My favorite ice cream place is Cold Stone. I get the cake batter ice cream with strawberries, brownies and marshmallows.
32.) I love to go camping and tell stories by the fire.

Thank you so much for reading along. If you have any other suggestions for my next blog post please leave a comment below.

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me. 

XOXO,

SHOP THE POST


19 comments:

  1. Gabby you look absolutely gorgeous!!! That last photo is my favorite! Seriously Stunning!! Love getting to know more about you girl.

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have had a wonderful day. This is super cute, getting to know you more. I am terrified of scary movies! haha such a whimp! But I would love to go to New Orleans and New York too, Paris is one of my favourite places in the world, I want to live there!
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday beautiful! You celebrated your birthday right in this gorgeous number :) I enjoyed reading this facts about you that I didn't know before. New York is a must- I just went in Feb and it was the best thing I did for myself!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 32 !?!? Are you kidding me!? You loook 22! Happy birthday love! You look beautiful!

    Xo,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love riding my beach cruiser too!!!! It's one of my favorite things to do and it's good exercise. And how do you balance working at the pharmacy, kids, a hubby and blogging?? You're a superwoman! Happy belated bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday babe! It's so fun to get to know you more through these 32 random facts and I can see that we share a lot of things in life! Almost forgot to mention, but you look stunning in that dress too!
    xoxo
    Thomas

    http://www.thomasfalkenstedt.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday sweetie, thank you to share your toughts and habits. The dressa re really avesone lovealso your makeup.
    Happy Easter
    xx
    Eva
    www.themermaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I just turned 30 yesterday so we're super close birthday girls! I love it! And I LOVE this dress! Gorgeous on you and so perfect for an April birthday dress!!

    xo!
    Katie
    www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Happy Birthday Darling, I hope you Had Fantastic one:)
    You Look Beautiful in that Lace Dress, Love how Fits you and Follow your Shape:)
    So Nice that you Shared 32 Things about yoz, Loved the Idea:)
    Kisses Hugs
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, sweetie! May God bless you with lots of sweetness in the years to come!!! :) you look absolutely beautiful and love the color of the dress so much!!!

    xx, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday, Gabriela! I hope you had a marvelous day of celebration! You look so gorgeous in that dress. Pink is totally your color!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday girl!!

    My favourite color is pink as well! :D

    I love that dress btw, its so pretty and fits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll bet I can guess where you went in NOLA with those yummy beignets. There's honestly no place like Cafe du Monde that I've tried. So good to learn random things about you. I may have to do one of these posts myself!

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday !
    amazing post :)
    happy Easter :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had an amazing birthday! You look so gorgeous in that dress :)

    meg
    www.meghanlaurie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday!!! You are so delightful and completely fascinating! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm glad you had a beautiful birthday and you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous read! Thanks for sharing all of those fun facts.

    Hope you had a wonderful birthday. You certainly look way younger than 32. Gorgeous as ever! xoxo

    Sweet as Fiction xx
    www.sweetasfiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday love! Wow you look so young, I wouldn't have guessed that you are 32 and have 2 boys. They sure keep you on the go and looking as fit as you are!! Great read to know more about you.

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happiest of birthdays girl! You look stunning and I loved the 32 random facts about you. I feel like I got to know you better through this post!! Have a blessed birthday!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS