New Orleans Trip

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Happy Wednesday loves. I wanted to share my experience with you in New Orleans and how much fun I had with all the ladies. This is my second IG meet up also known as Southern Fashion Society which is why I was using this hashtag #sFASHIONs on all my pictures. Never would have thought that I would be traveling with these ladies to different states. It makes it fun more because we all get to stay at a house. They are all beautiful and kind. I just love their personalities. I must say I enjoyed the vibrant live-music scene on Bourbon Street and the food was absolutely delicious. Funny story Natalie (@justagirlandstyle) and I were sitting in the back of the car and the girls absolutely forgot to let us out. We were screaming "ladies you forgot us" and nope these ladies just kept walking away. Luckily it was valet parking and the guy let us out. I went up to Tatis (@tatisbonilla) and said "how could you forget us, you left us in the car" and the girls kept laughing all night long. Too bad I did not record this with you on my Insta stories. I also got to stop by CAFE DU MONDE to try their amazing beignet. Beignets are puffy square French doughnuts covered in powdered sugar. Here are some pictures from our fun photoshoot with the ladies.




There are some people in Life that make you LAUGH a Little Louder, SMILE a Little Bigger and LIVE just a Little Bit Better. 



I had an amazing time at the Kendra Scott party. I had the opportunity to pick out my own necklace and adding a stone of my choice. Thank you so much Angelle (@dashing_darlin) for putting this event together!




PHOTOGRAPHY BY: http://www.lensofren.com

My dress is from CHICWISH and the ruffles on this dress had my heart. It runs TTS and I'm wearing a small for size reference. It's perfect for any occasion including a bridal shower. I linked all my outfit details at the bottom of my post. 

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me.

XOXO,


SHOP THE POST


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a total blast! Love your dress!

    XO,
    Brooke
    charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a fun trip!! I love your dress too! Gorg!!

    Xo!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it was a blast! Love your outfit too!

    Kaily
    Www.heykailymae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you ladies had so much fun! You look so gorgeous in this dress babe! Total knockout!

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning dress! I love those ruffles! SO pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes to beignets!! your pics are so pretty:)
    lauren
    LMents of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what fun! Loving the dress and all its frills.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dress is stunning and it looks like you had so much fun with this group of girls!!

    Hayle
    www.hayleolson.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS