Boho Style

Thursday, March 2, 2017

I had so much fun doing this photo shoot at the Almond Blossom orchard with my photographer Jayna. The weather was beautiful that day, and the trees looked so pretty with all the white petals.
This dress from Stylewe definitely brings the boho style look I was going for. The bell sleeves on this white lace dress are my favorite. I normally wear a size 2 in dresses and this one runs true to size. If you have a bigger chest, I would definitely go up one size. You can also wear this dress as a casual look by adding a jean jacket. You can get 30% off my jacket with code "THANKYOU" until March 6th at Old Navy.


I started growing my designer jewelry collection two years ago with Rocksbox. If you never heard of Rocksbox, here is how it works ladies. 
For $21 a month you can receive three pieces of designer jewelry that a stylist selects for you based on the style survey you take to fit your style. You can also create your own wish list which I find it easier for my stylist to pick pieces I know I will love. The best part about this is that you can swap the jewels whenever you are ready for a new set. If you decide you would like to keep a piece they also give you twenty-one dollars every month of shine credit. Free Shipping is always included and you can cancel at anytime. Use code "GABRIELABFF27" to get a FREE month. 




This "chloe" dupe bag is perfect for Spring. Except that it only cost $26, and this pink one makes for a great closet staple. 


If you follow along on my Instagram @gverastyle than you know that these Marc Fisher wedges are my absolute favorite for Spring and Summer. I also found a similar pair for $60 that are currently available in all sizes at the bottom of my blog post. 



PHOTOGRAPHY BY: JAYNA

Thank You STYLEWE for sponsoring this blog post.

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me.

XOXO


SHOP THE POST


10 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely gorgeous!! Obsessed with that beautiful dress babe!

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love your dress and the color of those wedges!

    XO,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocksbox is so amazing. I love them! This dress is spectacular and I love how you paired it with your jewels!

    xoxo,
    Dannie
    www.stilefotocibo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This white dress is gorgeous! It would be perfect for Easter!

    xx,
    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful outfit love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous girl! Love the white!


    xoxo,
    Alexa
    lifestyleswithlex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks perfect on you girl!

    xo,
    Bethany // www.simplybethany.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are gorgeous!! Love that pretty lace dress!
    Charlene The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. This white boho chic dress is so cute!
    xx, Bri || www.Neutral2Neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is gorgeous! I love the details! And I'm so in love with that bag!! Great look, girl!

    xo!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS