Valentine's Day with Bliss Tulle Skirts

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hello Wednesday, on today's blog post I want to share these fun skirts from Bliss Tulle! I had so much fun wearing it downtown with my girl Natalie. Not only are they perfect for Valentine's day but also for any other occasion you may have coming up. If you have a little girl, you can always get one for the both of you. They make matching sets like mine called "Mommy and Me" and have four other styles to choose from. I normally wear a size 2, but I sized up to a size 4. The skirts run small, so I would definitely recommend sizing up. Here are some pictures to show you how I styled my @blisstulle skirt.




This past Saturday was so much fun getting to know Natalie from @justagirlandstyle . We definitely share a passion for fashion. We had been following each other for about a year now. Little did we know is that we lived so close to each other. I never thought I would be able to build real friendship through Instagram. Now, I can officially say she is my friend. I look forward to getting together again. We both love Mexican food, so I took her to Las Consuelas restaurant. They make some good salsa and chip.


These earrings from Baublebar are perfect for this coming spring. They are the "Crispin Drops" and come in different colors. I can't wait to wear them again with a white dress.




All pictures were taken by my lovely Photographer Jayna.
Follow her on Instagram: @simplyjayna 

Thank You Bliss Tulle for sponsoring this Blog post. 

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me!

XOXO,


SHOP THE POST


9 comments:

  1. I'm looooooving these skirts! You ladies are gorgeous!!

    XO,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so sweet! Thank you so much Brooke!

      Xo,
      Gabriela

      Delete
  2. this shoot is too adorable! Love those skirts! Most tulle skirts are more midi length so I love that these are different! And I'm dying for your earrings! LOVE!

    xo!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Love that tulle skirt! You look so girly and feminine!

    Casey
    www.bigpearlsandblondecurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are just the cutest gals! I love the tulle skirts!

    Xoxo, Natalie
    Www.rachelgreenandprettythings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These Tulle skirts were so much fun. Thank you Natalie.

      Xo,
      Gabriela Vera

      Delete
  5. Okay, these looks are seriously perfect! Love that graphic tee!

    xo,
    Bethany // www.simplybethany.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ladies both look gorgeous!! Perfect Valentine's attire! So cute how you paired this graphic tee with the tulle! Love it!

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable are you?! I love this shoot! So fun!

    xoxo
    Alexa
    lifetysleswithlex.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS