The Perfect Spring Dress with Chicwish

Thursday, February 16, 2017

I woke up feeling EXCITED for hitting 34K on Instagram today! I'm super happy with how much I have grown as a person. Never would have thought that a little over two years ago I would be doing want I love. If you have a dream don't give up and always move forward. I am married and have two boys. One is six and my younger one is two. I also have a full time job in the health department. Plus I take on blogging because I love to do it and inspire others. I always have fun doing photo shoots with different outfits. Stay tuned, I can't wait to share some exciting news on my next blog post.

Spring is right around the corner and I'm feeling excited because I am a dress kind of girl. I love wearing dresses  This one caught my eye the moment I saw it. For those of you ladies who are planning to celebrate that special occasion whether it's your bridal shower, birthday, or Easter. Then CHICWISH is the place to shop. I absolutely love their clothing and the material is well made. My sunnies are from DIFF Eyewear which can be found at Nordstroms under the "Cruz 57mm Aviator Sunglasses" and come in 7 other color options.







PHOTOGRAPHY BY:  JAYNA
  
Thank You CHICWISH for sponsoring this Blog Post.

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me.

XOXO,


SHOP THE POST



5 comments:

  1. Gabby this dress was made for you!! You are absolutely stunning!

    XO,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 34k girl!! That's so awesome! This dress is ladylike perfection and looks amazing on you!!

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is perfect on you! Love the lace!

    xo,
    Bethany // www.simplybethany.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so adorable and so perfect for spring! I'm loving these photos!!!

    xo!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! That is so exciting! You are killing it! And i love white lace everything! Great dress! You look gorgeous!!

    xoxo
    Alexa
    lifetysleswithlex.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS