It's All About The Ruffles

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Is anyone ready for the weekend?... I definitely am. Today I want to share this dress with ruffled sleeves that is from Stylewe. Although it sold out faster than I could post, I linked a few similar options at the bottom of my Blog post. I am definitely a dress kinda girl. Ruffles always get me because it adds more to a simple dress or top. My sunnies are from Karen Walker, and they are my favorite, I can wear them with anything. 






My heart bracelet is from Bling Jewelry, they have all kinds of styles for everyone. Use code "VERA10" to get 10% off your purchase. 



All pictures were taken by my lovely Photographer Jayna.
Follow her on Instagram: @simplyjayna

Thank You Stylewe for sponsoring this Blog post. 

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me!

XOXO,


SHOP THE POST



5 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Pink is definitely your color!! I love the ruffled sleeves on that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress was made for you! The sleeves are too good!!

    XO,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about the ruffles right now too! This dress is darling and looks amazing on you!!

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color looks awesome on your babe! Love the ruffles too.

    xo,
    Bethany // www.simplybethany.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this dress is the perfect shade of pink for Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS