OTS Floral Embroidered Sweater

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hope you all had a nice 3 day weekend.  It was definitely much needed for me because I got to focus on my blog. I'm super excited to share today's blog post with Sheinside. If you have never heard of Sheinside, they are an online store. I absolutely love their clothes and you can't beat the price points. I know we are in January and cold weather is expected. Spring is right around the corner and this Floral embroidered sweater got me excited. If you have been following me on Instagram for a while than you know I love wearing off the shoulder sweaters, tops, and dresses. This sweater comes in one size and it was super comfortable.







I wanted to thank my friend Mallory for doing my hair this past week. If you want a tutorial on how I do my hair, please comment below. I also linked It's a 10 miracle leave in product below. I spray this on my hair after I get out of the shower and style my hair afterwards. It makes my hair look healthy.

Thank you to Sheinside for sponsoring this Blog post.
All opinions are my own. 

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me!

XOXO,

SHOP THE POST


5 comments:

  1. I really love this sweater! It's so cute and looks great on you! Shein is the best!

    Xo,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweater on you babe! The embroidery is so cute!

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweater is so fun!!! Love anything off the shoulder and the embroidery is such a fun addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sweater and that color looks amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweater! So pretty!

    Charlene
    www.cupsofcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS