Fringe Sweater

Monday, January 2, 2017


Hope you all had a Happy New Year! Last year was very exciting because I started this blog in August. It has brought me many great opportunities that I am very thankful for. I owe it all to you for following along. I'm super excited to get out of my comfort zone and explore new things this year. 

This fringe sweater  is my favorite because it's only $24.99 and it comes in 3 other colors. This sweater comes in one size (for size reference) and I love the loose fit on me. My faux leggings are under $30 and are available in all sizes. They go well with any sweaters and heels. You can shop my exact outfit at the bottom of this post. 







All pictures were taken by my Photographer Jayna
Thank you to Romewe for sponsoring this Blog post. 
All opinions are my own. 

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me! 

XOXO,


SHOP THE POST


4 comments:

  1. Really love how you paired the leggings w the red sweater! Looking gorg xoxo

    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute combo!! Really love the tassels on this sweater! Beautiful as always babe!

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color looks amazing on you! Love the fringe details ❤

    www.bigpearlsandblondecurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fringe is adoable! And you look gorg in red! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS