Monday, December 19, 2016

New Year's Eve Look

  This look would be perfect for a New Year's Eve Party. I can't believe there is only 13 days left of this year. I have grown and learned so much as a person this year. I started my Instagram page a little over two years ago. I never saw myself having a blog and here I am doing what I love to do. This year in January one of my pictures was featured on the Wendy Williams show, I was super excited to see my name on T.V.  In April I got to meet The Bachelors in L.A including Nick Viall! Life is full of surprises. In July I got invited to my first red carpet event in L.A, I took one of my friends with me and we had an AMAZING time. We even got to hike to the HOLLYWOOD sign which was something that was on my bucket list. By October, I did my first solo trip to Nashvillle and met a group of my amazing Insta friends. It was an awesome experience to meet a group of ladies who share the same passion for Fashion like I do. I just wanted to share how AMAZING this year has been for me. Thank you so much for all the support and following along.



My lace up sweater is from Sammy Dress and I love that you can dress it up or dress it down. It's currently on sale for under $20. My sequins leggings are from Viva La Jewels and also come in black. This outfit is comfy but also perfect for a New Year's Eve party.



My watch is from Wristology Watches, and I absolutely love that it has interchangeable straps. They have a variety of different colors straps to choose from. This watch company is amazing because you can build your own watch starting with your choice of frame. I choose the "Olivia Scalloped Rose Gold Face" because of the scallop details. The frame is only $33 and the leather straps are $20. I love the idea of being able to change the straps to a different color instead of buying a new watch with the same frame but different color strap. This makes a great Christmas gift or Valentines gift too. Use code "GVERA10" to get 10% off your purchase. 





All pictures were taken by my Photographer Jayna!
Thank you to Sammy Dress, Viva La Jewels, and Wristology Watches for sponsoring this Blog post.
All opinions are my own.

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me! 

XOXO,

SHOP THE POST


3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous lady!! Love those sequin leggings!

    Xo,
    Courtney www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe how soon NYE is!!! This look is perf! So chic and sparkly! You look gorg, babe!

    XO,
    Brooke
    www.charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful holiday look! That watch is perfect, love how versatile it is!

    Natalie
    Justagirlandstyle

    ReplyDelete