Monday, December 12, 2016

HOLIDAY PARTY DRESS

Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season! As Christmas starts to get closer, and you get invited to parties, I'm bringing you a holiday look with Chicwish! I picked out a red dress that has pretty lace details on it. I'm also going to share a clutch that is perfect to store your makeup in with Dollup Beauty.


When I first saw this Full Flower Cut Off-shoulder Red Dress on CHICWISH I knew I had to have it. I love that it is red and the lace details on it are my favorite. It runs TTS, I'm wearing an XS for size reference. For a limited time Chicwish is taking an EXTRA 20% OFF your purchase with code: "XMAS20" which ends Decmenber 20th.


Let's talk about my DOLLUP MAKEUP CASE, I don't normally keep my makeup organize. I used to just toss it in my bag and left the house. Not anymore, now I have this makeup case where I can keep all my makeup organized. I choose the "SUGARCUBE WHITE" because it goes with everything. It also comes METALLIC BERRY, MINTEA BLUE, SANDY NUDE, and JETSET BLACK. As you can see in the picture it comes with a mirror incase you need to touch up your makeup on-the-go. They also carry their own makeup and it has a space for everything. Here are some tips on how to organize your own DOLLUP MAKEUP CASE:

You can also purchase your DOLLUP MAKEUP CASE through AMAZON! These also make great Christmas gifts.



These BAUBLEBAR earring went perfect with this dress. I purchased mine at Nordstrom under the "Aurora Tassel Drop Earring"  and they are only $36! I definitely see myself wearing them again. If you been following me on my Instagram @gverastyle for a while than you know I am a big fan of Kendra Scott. My necklace comes in 21 color options and I went with the Elisa Gold Pendant Necklace in Iridescent Drusy.




All pictures were taken by my Photographer Jayna
Thank you to CHICWISH and DOLLUP BEAUTY for sponsoring this Blog post. 
All opinions are my own.

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me!

XOXO,

SHOP THE POST


2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous!!! This red dress is everything! The color is incredible on you!

    Xo,
    Court www.whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in red! This dress was made for you!! And isn't Dollup the best!!?? I love mine too!

    Brooke
    www.charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete