Christmas Tree Picking

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

This was our second year taking the boys to pick out a Christmas Tree at the farm. It makes this time of the year so much more fun and we get to make great memories with our kids. We usually make a day out of it and pack our lunch so that we can have a picnic. We sure picked out a day where it was sunny so that we could take our time picking out a Christmas Tree. It's fun to let the boys be part of the experience and run around in search for the perfect Tree. The best part of the tree is decorating it and I love the way it makes my house smell. If you live in Northern California, you have to check out Davis Ranch L.L.C. near Sacramento.





My boys were measuring all the trees to make sure Mommy and Daddy wouldn't pick out a Griswold Christmas Tree! The Reindeer beanies and Sweaters are both from Target.






Let's talk about my 'Tour' Packable Rain Boots vs the "Original Hunter Boots." I own the original pair of Hunters boots and I don't wear them as much as I would like to because they are heavy. Not the most comfortable boots to walk in. I love the Tour Packable Rain Boots because they are much lighter and easier to walk in. I normally wear a size 6 in shoes and these definitely run TTS.  I also got the matte red because I already own the black glossy ones. These were perfect for Christmas Tree picking. My Leopard Poppy Clips are the perfect accessory for Hunters. You can get 15% off and free shipping with code "MERRY" at Poppy Clips!

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me! 

XOXO,
SHOP THE POST


DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS