Anytime Fitness

Monday, December 26, 2016

Today I will share how I plan on staying in shape with a busy schedule. The most challenging part in life is balancing my time. Being that I work full time and have two boys can be quite the challenge already. I recently took on blogging in August of this year too. Talk about a busy schedule, yes it can get stressful. Working out is a way to release all that stress and feel a lot better throughout the day! Not only do I feel good about myself, but I feel a lot more energized. This is why I'm sharing Anytime Fitness. This Gym is open 24/7 and they give you a Fitness Consultation to help get you on track. For me, I personally try to workout 2-3 days out of the week. I mostly do it on my days off and maybe one work day. This is how I balance my workout schedule, now do the same for yourself.
For one week (Jan 2-6) Join an Anytime Fitness club for just $1 and receive a free consultation and 30 day fitness plan. Offer applies at participating locations only. They have over 3000 locations, find a gym near you! This is a great way to start setting goals for 2017!


The best time for me to workout are on in the mornings. It wakes me up and I feel ready to take on the day. Be sure to stretch your muscles and warm them up before starting any kind of exercise. 


A morning walk is a great way to start to get in shape and make a transition to making it a daily routine.


Making a music playlist to keep you motivated through out your work out is a must for me. 



Thank you to Anytime Fitness for helping me get on track! 

THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be me! 

XOXO,


3 comments:

  1. I use Anytime too!! It's a really nice gym and I love how many locations there are! Great workout tips girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And your workout outfit! ����

    XO,
    Brooke
    Www.charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to see if I have any locations near me in Tennessee! Hopefully I'll have more motivation after New Years! Great post!

    www.bigpearlsandblondecurls.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS