SIMPLE ADDICTION DOWNTOWN CHIC

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

I have teamed up with SIMPLE ADDICTION to bring you today's blog post. This is my second blog post with them, and I must say it has been a pleasure working with them. Today's look is all about a comfy chic look for a day in downtown Turlock. I decided to go with a striped lace up top, black distressed jeans, and booties. Follow them on INSTAGRAM: @simpleaddiction to check out their latest styles. Here are some pictures to show you how I styled one of my favorite outfits from them.




My striped lace up top is under the "Camila Stripe Top" and it's ONLY $22.95. It runs TTS, and I am wearing a SMALL for size reference. It also comes in burgundy, olive, and charcoal. All sizes are currently available. Did I mention?... It also has a hoodie, which made me love this top even more.



My sunglasses are from DIFF Eyewear and I love the story about this company. For every pair of sunglasses sold, they donate a pair of reading glasses to someone in need. I'm all about supporting a great company. You can use code "GVERASTYLE15" to get 15% off your purchase.


I find it hard to come across a good pair of distressed jeans, and I must say that Simple Addiction has the perfect pair. My waist is 25 inches and the size 3 fit perfectly. When it comes to purchasing a pair of jeans, I look for great quality in the fabric and these are so soft. If you don't own a pair, order a pair of these. They are on sale for $20.95 and you can use my code "gvera15" to get an extra 15% off your entire purchase.



All pictures were taken by my amazing Photographer Jayna, please check her out on Facebook: SIMPLY JAYNA"S PHOTOGRAPHY


When it comes to Fall, I love to wear booties. These booties are the ones that caught me eye. I normally wear a size 6 and these fit perfectly. They also come in Taupe. You can find them under "Tiffany Booties" and don't wait long to order a pair. They are selling fast, so act fast. Don't forget to use my code "gvera15" to get 15% off your entire purchase. 

Thank you to SIMPLE ADDICTION for sponsoring this blog post. 
All opinions are my own. 

Thank You so much for allowing me to be me. 

XOXO,










4 comments:

  1. That striped top is so perfect! Love this post girlie! You look beautiful as always!

    XO,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I need to check this shop out - the prices are amazing!!
    Xx, Lauren Jaclyn
    LaurenJaclyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this look! Cutest striped top and I'm obsessed with those booties and shades! Definitely going to have to check them out!

    XO,
    Courtney
    whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed with those sunnies!

    Charlene
    www.cupsofcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS