Monday, November 14, 2016

Classy and Casual

Hope your Monday was sweet and short! I feel like this time of the year goes by super fast, so I try to take a moment to breath and enjoy the moment. I have recently teamed up with ROMWE, and they gave me the opportunity to pick out an item from their online store. I decided to go with this Apricot Coat that is light weight but perfect for a day in downtown. You can dress it up or dress it down with a pair of jeans like I did. Here are a few pictures to show you how I styled this Apricot Coat, that also comes in navy. It runs TTS and I'm wearing a Small for size reference.




My Karen Walker sunglasses are from Ditto.com. If you like Designer glasses like I do, you should consider this cool service. Men can try this service too. For $24 a month you can get designer sunglasses and swap them for a new pair any time you want. Free Shipping is always included. If you really like your pair of sunglasses and decide to keep them, you get a discount off them. These normally retail for about $275 and I got mine for $234 plus tax. Treat yourself to a FREE MONTH by using my code: GVERASTYLE4



My watch is from KLASSE14 and I'm wearing the Volare Dark | 36mm. I choose a black on black watch because it is classy and will never go out of style. You can use code "gverastyle" for 12% off your purchase. They have different styles for everyone including men.


My Top Shop jeans are from Nordstroms, and I love that they stretchy. They run TTS, my waist is 25 inches and these are 25 x 30.  I own a few pairs of Top Shop jeans
because of how comfortable they are.


All pictures were taken by my amazing photographer Jayna, check her out on Facebook: 

Thank you at ROMWE for sponsoring this blog post. 
All opinions are my own. 

Happy Monday everyone! 

XOXO,


SHOP THE POST


2 comments:

  1. Girl you look gorgeous!! I love how you styled this great jacket and those sunnies are fab!! Hope you had a fabulous Monday!

    Xo,
    Courtney
    whatcourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Courtney for stopping by my blog. You are so sweet and I appreciate all the love.

      Xoxo Gabriela

      Delete