Monday, November 21, 2016

TOP SHELF BEAUTY BAR

Happy Monday friends, anyone excited for a short week?.... I only work 3 days this week and then I have a four day weekend. I can't wait to spend it with my family. Today's Blog post is about my recent experience at The Grand Opening with TOP SHELF BEAUTY BAR. I wanted to thank Chanell (owner) for inviting me, and Congratulate her on her successful business.


This is Chanell the owner and creater of Top Shelf. 

What motivated her to start this business?

She has a love for makeup, skin care, hair care, nails and of course LASHES inspired its creation. Beauty has been in her life since she was a young girl. Her biggest reason for being in the beauty industry is to make woman feel beautiful from the inside out. She started getting eyelash extensions in 2013 and loved them ever since.

Let's talk about how much fun the party was, here are some pictures of me and the girls.



Taylor Anthon, GVERASTYLE, Chanell Schamber, Ashley Machado

 

Those cake pops were delicious. 


What is Top Shelf about?...

Top Shelf is a splendid escape from your day in a bar type atmosphere. Visitors can spend their “happy hour” enjoying the services of our beauty-tenders ranging from eyelash extensions to massage, or spray tans and facials. We have something to satisfy both men and women on our decadent “Bar” menu. A complimentary “juice” bar is located in each treatment room where guests can recharge their electronics while relaxing during their services. Retail therapy is offered with a perfect blend of luxury and wellness products. Please remember to visit our touch up bar before you leave to try the latest trends in cosmetics. 


Let's talk about my experience with eye lash extensions....

I started getting eyelash extensions since October of 2016, before I went on my Nashville Trip. I always thought about getting them but I never had an actual friend that had them. I would admire them on other girls, but could never bring myself to getting them. My friend Ashley had just started getting hers done, and she seem very happy. Personally for me it was about finding the right person who would take their time on me. The girl that does my lashes is Taylor Anthon, and I must say she does an amazing job and knows how to make a girl happy. 
Lashes are truly life changing, it's nice to wake up every morning and not have to worry about wearing mascara. They last me about 3-4 weeks at the longest. I go in every 3 weeks now. I have the same routine of washing my face as before when I didn't have extensions. I'm an eyeshadow kind of girl and would notice that the excess powder would get on my lashes. It would really bother me because I felt like my lashes were not very noticeable. So I started using a product name BELLA LASH which is an eyelash extension sealer. 
This eyelash extension sealer helps to cure adhesive and nourish natural lashes to help eyelash extensions last longer.
Love using this product and I definitely recommend it, it makes your lashes look new and clean.
If you are considering getting your lashes done, be sure to stop by TOP SHELF BEAUTY BAR, located in downtown Pleasanton, CA. Be sure to tell them that Gabriela Vera recommended you.

I still have yet to try these other services such as Facials, Makeup, Massage (I could really use one of those), Waxing, and Spray Tanning.

Thank you for allowing me to be me.

XOXO,






3 comments:

  1. I agree, lashes are life changing! Love the post girlie!

    xo,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! I won't go anywhere without mascara! Going to have to try these!

    Xo,
    Courtney
    whatCourtwore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!!! A good girls night is a must have! That mascara looks amazing!

    Xo,
    Lacey
    www.theglittergospelblog.com

    ReplyDelete