SCARF TUTORIAL

Friday, October 14, 2016

When it comes to Fall, I love to wear layers. The mornings start off cold and by the afternoon it can get HOT really fast. Today's blog post is all about layers. I love to wear blanket scarfs because I feel that they complete my outfit. Here are some pictures to show you all how to style blanket scarfs with a simple outfit.




This is one of my favorite scarfs ever, it just has all of the fall colors. My exact scarf is under $12 and it's buy 2 get one FREE. It's from an Etsy shop and they have over 37 different patterns you can choose from. They also give you the option to monogram your scarf which I think they make great Christmas gifts! It's never too early to start shopping for your family and friends. You can't beat it ladies!! I added the link to the exact Etsy shop on the bottom of this blog post. 



I got a lot of questions about my distressed jeans on my Snapchat (gverastyle4) and these are from last year. Shopbop is currently having a major SALE on their distressed jeans. Use code: MAINEVENT16 to get 30% off your purchase. The sale ends tonight, so if you want these jeans, get them. You can always return them if they don't work out. I found a similar pair to mine. Looking at the reviews, it looks like they run TTS. 

Here's a video tutorial on how to fold a blanket scarf:





I'm all about ruffles and when I saw this white top, I knew I had to have it. My top is from at Sheinside. If you have never heard of Sheinside, it's an online retail store that has high quality clothing and accessories for an affordable price point. It runs TTS and I'm wearing an X-Small for size reference. As you can see in this picture it's high in the front and lower in the back. It's on SALE for $14.99 and it is currently available in ALL sizes. Here is the link to the website: http://www.shein.com/fashion-blogger-a-475.html


If your wondering what hair products I use, well let me just say that I use It's A 10 Miracle shampoo and conditioner. After I shower, I spray the Leave-In conditioner. It makes my hair look healthy and easy to style. I linked the product at the bottom of this blog post. 


A big thank you to my friend Jayna for taking my pictures. She makes an amazing photographer! I can't wait to show more of her work. Follow her on Instagram: @simplyjayna 
Here is the direct link to her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Simply-Jaynas-Photography-179003398823711/

Thank you so much for allowing me to be me. I love you all!

XOXO

Gabriela Vera


SHOP THE POST



DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS