Monday, October 24, 2016

PERFECT TRANSITIONAL FALL DRESS

Today I wanted to talk about how you can still wear dresses in the Fall. I love to wear dresses year round and I found the perfect dress to share with you ladies from Sheinside.comIf you haven't shopped with them, you should go check out their website. I've recently started working with Sheinside, and I must say it has been a pleasure. I love to shop on their site because they have something for everyone. You just can't beat the prices on their pieces. I wore this dress with wedges and also with OTK boots. This Floral Dress is on sale for $21.99 and runs TTS. I'm wearing an XS for size reference. Here are some pictures to show you how I styled this dress.








My Karen Walker sunglasses are from Ditto.com! If you like DESIGNER glasses like I do, you should consider this cool service. Men can try this service too. For $24 a month you can get designer sunglasses and swap them for a new pair any time you want. Free Shipping is always included. If you really like your pair of sunglasses and decide to keep them, you get a discount off them. These normally retail for about $275 and I got mine for $234 plus tax. Treat yourself to a FREE month by using my code: GVERASTYLE4


A big thank you to my friend Jayna for taking these great pictures. She makes an amazing photographer! I can't wait to show more of her work. Follow her on Instagram: @simplyjayna 
Here is the direct link to her Facebook page: SIMPLY JAYNA'S PHOTOGRAPHY

Thank you so much for allowing me to be me. I love you all!

XOXO

Gabriela Vera


SHOP THE POST




1 comment:

  1. This dress is perfect on you! Love that color! And I love how you paired it w the boots!

    XO,
    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete