Tuesday, October 18, 2016

SIMPLE ADDITION COLLABORATION

In today's blog post I am excited to share my latest collaboration with Simple Addiction (www.simpleaddiction.com). They gave me the opportunity to pick out an outfit, including some leggings. As the weather starts to get a bit cooler, I decided to go with this plaid shirt and a pair of black leggings and boots. It's a great way to be comfortable, but yet so stylish. Here are some pictures to show you how I wore this outfit. Follow them on Instagram: http://instagram.com/simpleaddiction, to check out their latest styles.





I love to wear plaid in the Fall. This plaid top is $22.95 and it's available in two sizes. I'm wearing a S/M for a boyfriend fit. All sizes are currently available and can be purchased here: www.simpleaddiction.com 
They were nice enough to offer me a code to share with you. Use code "gvera10" to get 10% off your entire purchase. 


These are the most comfortable leggings I own. Their leggings have stronger stitching, softer material and come in exclusive designs. They are so soft and I want to get me a pair in each color. The best part about these legging is that they are only $7.95! They come in grey, burgundy, navy, purple, red, and teal. They also have several options for the pattern leggings for $9.95. 





A big thank you to my friend Jayna for taking my pictures. She makes an amazing photographer! I can't wait to show more of her work. Follow her on Instagram: @simplyjayna 
Here is the direct link to her Facebook page: Simply Jayna's Photography


Do you want to be featured on www.simpleaddiction.com + a chance to win $50 in Simple Addiction cash? Send them a video of you reviewing your SA Exclusive Leggings to sales@simpleaddicton.com
Winners will be chosen from entires on or before 11/15/16
Thank you to Simple Addiction for sponsoring this post.
All opinions are my own. 

Thank you so much for allowing me to be me. I love you all! 

XOXO 

GABRIELA VERA






9 comments:

  1. Love this whole look! Loved your post girlie

    Brooke
    Charmedjerseybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brooke. This outfit is by far one of my favorites because it was so comfortable and perfect for Fall!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe all the deals you found!!! Such a great fall look.
    Rachel www.pinterestingplans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel. I know right?... I'm all about great deals especially when it comes to wearing the most comfortable leggings. You can't beat the price.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this look, its perfect for fall!
    xxo,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natalie, I totally see you wearing this outfit.

      Delete
  5. You look SO cute!!! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect fall look!! Adore this combination on you!! Need to scoop me up a pair of those leggings too!!

    ReplyDelete