NASHVILLE TRIP

Sunday, October 9, 2016

I am SUPER excited to share my Nashville experience with y'all! When I started my Instagram a little over 2 years ago, I never would have thought that I'd be heading to Nashville to meet a group of 15 fabulous ladies. It was my first time to be traveling by myself to meet up with girls I have never met. I was nervous, but as soon as I walked into the house to meet all of these ladies it felt so natural to meet them.  I see them on IG everyday and I felt like I already knew them. They are the nicest ladies, and the best part of this trip was getting to know eachother and how we all share the same passion for fashion. Here are a few pictures we took in downtown Nashville.




Pictures taken by: @madiflo



Follow these ladies for some great outfit inspiration.
Left to Right
Rachel (@rayannlacasse), Ailsa (@emmeltwins), Monica (@thestyledwife), Angelle (@dashing_darlin), & Kelssey (@kelsslayt)



Left to Right
Janet (@janet.lowe), Meg (@purple_peridot), Lynsie (@similiarstyles), Meghan (@megleewest), & Tatiana (@tatisbonilla)


Left to Right
Elvia (@leboutiqueshop), Amy (@lovelyamystyle), Sarah (@sewsarahr), January (@januaryhartrizzo), & ME (@gverastyle)



"Spread your wings. It's time to fly. Make the leap. Own the sky." - Ms Moem
This picture was taken by @madiflo at The Gulch in downtown Nashville.


LE WEEKEND tee is what it's about @leboutiqueshop c/o by friend Elvia (she is the tall pretty girl all the way to the left). Use code "gverastyle" to get 20% off your purchase. Here is the link to the direct website: www.leboutiqueshops.com

Sarah (the hot blonde girl) owns an Esty shop! She makes the cutest clutches y'all. Here is the link to her shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sewsarahr


This restaurant named Biscuit Love was one of my favorites from Nashville! Biscuit Love started as a Nashville food truck in the spring of 2012. The girls and I ate breakfast here. I had the East Nasty. It's a biscuit fried boneless chicken thigh with aged cheddar and smothered in sausage gravy. I also had Bonuts. They are a fried biscuit dough with lemon mascarpone and blueberry compote.


East Nasty for $10. You can't beat it.                             




This outfit was inspired by Nashville. My choker is from @purple_peridot c/o by my friend Meg. She has the cutest jewelry and clothes. Here is link to her website: www.purpleperidot.com


Thank you so much for allowing me to be me. I love you all!


XOXO 

Gabriela Vera

Shop The Post


13 comments:

  1. Great post, Gabby! Looooved meeting you and hanging out with your in Nashville, can't wait for next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meg,

      Thank you for making me feel welcome. You sure know how to make a girl laugh! I can't wait to meet up again. I definitely enjoy doing Snapchat everyday.

      Delete
  2. I'm lovin that outfit Gabby! Looks like you had a great time. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alejandra for all your support, love ya girl! I wish I could have brought you with me!

      Delete
  3. Loved meeting you Gabby! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a blast with you Tatis! Next time we well have to do karaoke.

      Delete
  4. I had so much fun with you, Gabby! The next meetup can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet you are one of the sweetest girls. I love your style, thank you for always being an inspiration. Also getting me in trouble, lol! Not like I don't have enough shoes and bags already! You make anything look good. Thank you for taking Rachel and I to the Opryland Resort, that place was absoulutely beautiful. The water Fall was awesome.

      Delete
  5. It was so great getting to meet you, Gabby! You are a sweetheart. I admire your passion for blogging! Thanks so much for mentioning my shop, you're the best! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Sarah! Thank you so much for putting everything together! I had so much fun doing the party bike! You sure know how to dance too! 💃🏼 XoXo
      I can't wait to do it again. 😘

      Delete
  6. Awe, love this, Gabby!! Reading your post reminds me how much fun we all had! Can't wait to do it again with you guys! Love you, lady!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. January, you are even more beautiful in person! I had a blast getting to know you in Nashville! Keep wearing those romper because you look AMAZING in them! You can make anything look good! I can't wait to do it again next year! Xo 😘

      Delete
  7. You rock beautiful!!! It was so nice finally meeting you!!! Love you ����

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS