Saturday, September 3, 2016

LABOR DAY

Happy Labor Day Weekend Friends! Today, I want to share with you a transitional outfit that you can wear now and all Fall long. I am always in the market for closet staples. So now when I do shop for my Fall wardrobe, I want to make sure I will wear it over and over again. I know it's still hot out, but I am sharing my Fall favorites now because when October comes it will most likely be SOLD OUT! Believe me, I learned a lot last year when I should start shopping for a different season!









These OTK boots make my legs look a mile long. They come in grey and black too. I can't wait to wear them in the Fall with dresses and scarfs. 



My Ray Bans are from @shopditto! If you like designer glasses like I do, you should consider this cool service. Men can try this service too. For $24 a month you can get designer sunglasses and swap them for a new pair any time you want. Free Shipping is always included. If you really like your pair of sunglasses and decide to keep them, you get a discount on them. These normally retail for about $200 and I got mine for $107 including tax. Treat yourself to a FREE month by using my code: GVERASTYLE4





A big thank you to my friend Tammy for taking my pictures. She is an amazing photographer and I can not wait to show you more of her work. Follow her on Instagram: @tdnphotography
Here is the direct link to her website: www.tdnphotography.com


XOXO

Gabriela Vera 


SHOP THE POST:


No comments:

Post a Comment