WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Sunday, August 7, 2016

    My name is Gabriela Vera and I'm 31 years old. I was born on April 8, 1985 in Acapulco, Mexico. I moved to the United States when I was 4 years old. I speak fluent Spanish. I got married in September 2009 to my best friend Jesse. We met my first year in college and now have two boys. My first son was born on January 11, 2011, and we named him Darren. My second was born on June 23, 2014 and named him Derek! I've always wanted two kids and I was blessed with two boys. They changed our world forever and I would not have it any other way!



Gabriela Vera
                                                             
                          


Derek and Darren.




My floral embroidered dress is from @zaful! It runs true to size. I'm wearing a Small for size reference. Here is the direct link to the website: http://www.zaful.com/flare-sleev-retro-embroidery-high-waisted-dress-p_197771.html?lkid=15896         
Follow my Instagram page: @gverastyle
Shop my outfit from your email inbox by registering with @liketoknow.it and "like" this picture.
Here is the direct link to my outfit: http://liketk.it/2oWMX


XOXO
 Gabriela Vera

SHOP THE POST


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first post! I love your dress and your boys are too cute ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much CJ, it means a lot to have you check out my first Blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabriela! Congrats on your blog! I love this dress and your precious boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love! I will have to check out your blog as well! 😘

      Delete
  4. So glad to see your blog up, can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alejandra! Your the best friend any girl could ever ask for! I appreciate all your support! Love you girl! 😘

      Delete
  5. Yay!! Congrats, love!!!! You will kill it in the blogging world!! I love your style big time. Loving this dress too!!

    xoxo,
    Angelle
    www.dashingdarlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Angelle, it means a lot.

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS