Sunday, August 14, 2016

ZAFUL COLLABORATION

Happy Sunday Friends! Here is a new post of my latest collaboration with @zaful. I had the opportunity to pick my favorite top from their site. If you have been following me on my Instagram @gverastyle then you know I love off the shoulder tops. Here are some pictures of how I styled this top. It's on sale for under $17! (Wearing a medium for size reference). All sizes are currently available.









My Ray Bans are from @shopditto! If you like designer glasses like I do, you should consider this cool service. Men can try this service too. For $24 a month you can get designer sunglasses and swap them for a new pair any time you want. Free Shipping is always included. If you really like your pair of sunglasses and decide to keep them, you get a discount on them. These normally retail for about $200 and I got mine for $107 including tax. Treat yourself to a FREE month by using my code: GVERASTYLE4





A big thank you to my friend Tammy for taking my pictures. She is an amazing photographer and I can not wait to show you more of her work. Follow her on Instagram: @tdnphotography
Here is the direct link to her website: www.tdnphotography.com


XOXO
 Gabriela Vera


SHOP THE POST:





                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment